Greetings WGRA Pool Member,
ALL MEMBERS will need to download the free Vizpin app. Our Location code is BZ4-VMH.This video link or this PDF document will show you how to access your keys. Each member will have 2 digital keys; you may purchase an additional digital key for individuals under your membership for $5. Your key will allow you to unlock the gate during the hours of 11am-8pm for regular memberships. Please allow at least 24-48 hours for administration to activate your digital keys. During this period of transition, there will be someone available to unlock the door for you if your key has not yet been activated. We ask that you not hold the door or prop the gate open and request that you use your unique key for entry, as this is going to be the primary way that we keep attendance. If you would like to purchase a physical fob, those can be made available by replying to this email. Please let us know if you need assistance; we are happy to help!
After you’ve downloaded the app and your key has been activated by pool management, you will press the green key in your app when entering the pool. To unlock the pool when exiting, simply wave your hand in front of the sensor located on the wall by the water fountain. The door will unlatch and you will be able to exit by pushing the gate open.
If you’re one of our many members who opted in for extended swimmer hours privileges for the swim season, we’re thrilled to offer this opportunity to extend your access hours this summer. Thank you for participating! We will be constantly assessing this privilege and monitoring it throughout the summer. Please follow additional extended hour swimmer rules and guidelines so that we can continue to offer this privilege. Please also be sure to have a signed waiver given to pool management to have on file for the season, which can be downloaded here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Extended swimmer hours are daily, 6am-11am and 8pm-10pm.
- There is no lifeguard on duty during the extended swimmer hours. Please swim at your own risk.
- You must be at least 21 years or older or be accompanied by a WGRA member who is at least 21 years or older.
- You must be accompanied by one other person- no solo swimming.
- The WGRA Gators will utilize three lanes for swimming practice, Monday-Thursday 8am-11am, and from time to time, at other hours and on other days, as needed. We will all share the pool together.
- Your keyless entry account will be modified to allow you access during the extended swimming hour times.
- Please note that security cameras are in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You may bring Guests at $5/per guest with a signed Extended Hours Guest of Member Waiver for each Guest. Payment and waivers can be left in the lockbox at the welcome desk.
- Here is a quick link to the Extended Hours Swim Waiver that you have agreed to for your reference.
Thank you for helping us make the pool more safe and secure. We are grateful that you’re a part of our WGRA community!
WGRA Pool Board